Are we pet friendly?
– Yes, we do have some standard Double rooms and standard Twin rooms here at The Regent which are pet friendly. To book a pet friendly room, choose Pet Friendly Room when booking on our website, this will automatically add a dog to your booking. Or if you prefer you can give our reservations team a call on 015394 32254.
Are we an accessible hotel i.e. wheelchair & disabled friendly?
– Unfortunately, we do not have any fully DDA (Disability Discrimination Act) compliant rooms here at The Regent however we do have some ground floor rooms with walk in showers. It really depends on which level of access you require. The best thing to do is call our reservations team on 015394 32254 and we can discuss your requirements.
Do you have a restaurant on site and if so, do you have any deals?
- We do have a restaurant called Table 22. We serve food from 6pm until 8.45pm in the evenings, booking is essential. When booking a room, we do have a special Dinner Bed and Breakfast package where you pay £28.00 per person per night and receive £31.00 per person towards the A La Carte menu.
We also serve food in our Bar & Lounge area during the day and when the weather allows outside on The Deck.
Do you provide any extras in the room for special occasions?
- Of course, we can arrange any of the following extras
- A seasonal bouquet of flowers - £30.00
- Laurent Perrier Champagne - £69.00
- Prosecco – £28.00
- A helium balloon - £7.50
- White, Red or Rose wine – from £19.95
Do you provide extra beds in the room?
– I’m afraid we do not have any put up beds for the rooms. We do have a couple of family rooms, please contact our reservations team to enquire.
Are there hairdryers in the room? – Yes!
Are toiletries provided in the room?
- Yes, we use Scottish Fine Soap’s toiletries in our bedrooms, you will find Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel & Hand Wash.
Do you have any ground floor rooms?
– Yes, we do have some ground floor rooms, please enquire at booking stage if you need a ground floor room.
Do you have any family rooms?
– Yes, we have a superior family room which can sleep 2 adults 2 children, or a standard family room which can sleep 2 adults and 1 child.
Do you cater for Gluten Free/Vegetarian/Vegan diets?
- Yes, we do, we have Gluten free bread & cereals for breakfast, we also have a range of Vegetarian choices on our A La Carte menu and a few Vegan options too. If you would like to view our menu, please visit the “Dine with us” section on the website. If you have any special requests or other dietary requirements, please contact us before your stay.
Do you have a lift?
– Unfortunately, we don’t.
What time is check in & check out?
– Check in is from 3pm although you can arrive before if you wish and leave your car with us, check out is 11am.
Do you accept groups?
- We accept a maximum of 4 rooms/8 adults in a group. For 4 rooms we require a 50% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking.
Do you have any leisure facilities?
- Unfortunately, we don’t.
Do you have bike storage?
– We have a garage space where we can store your bikes for you.
Is parking free?
– Yes and we have enough spaces for 1 per room.
Do you have free Wi-Fi?
– Yes we do.
Are there tea and coffee making facilities in the room?
– Yes! We provide local tea, coffee & biscuits from Penningtons. Hot chocolate is available from Reception.