We've had a mixed few weeks weather wise in Ambleside - lot's of sunshine, some rain and a bit of hail - but it hasn't stopped the countryside blooming! Everything is looking very green and lucious and with Summer on the horizon we thought we'd share a selection things to do in the Lake District this June.
- Thursday 4 to Sunday 7 June: Boot Beer Festival
- Friday 5 to Saturday 6 June: Keswick Beer Festival
- Saturday 6 June: Cumberland County Show
- Saturday 6 June: National Trust Grasmere Gallop
- Friday 12 to Sunday 14 June: Great North Swim in Windermere
- Friday 25 to Saturday 27 June: Woolfest in Cockermouth
- Sunday 27 June: Ullswater Fair
Don't forget we always have some great Last Minute Offers - find your perfect break at a brilliant price!