The Kitchen, run by Head Chef, Earl Aggrey, produces some of the best food in Ambleside. Fancy joinng our team at our busy Hotel restaurant and al fresco dining area, The Deck Take a look at our vacancies below...
A brand-new role for the hotel; we're looking for a friendly and efficient person to assist with the preperation of ingredients, light lunches and making of desserts within our small but busy Kitchen team.
As this is a new role, we are happy to be flexible with hours for the right candidate - but we anticipate that it could be up to 30 hours per week, mostly daytime hours. We are happy to accept a job share for those who are looking for a shorter working week.
Some food preparation experience in a café, bakery or kitchen is essential, and further training will be provided. There is room for progression in this role if the candidate proves themselves capable.
The job role will also include, but is not limited to:
- working with the kitchen team to ensure all areas are stocked with fresh ingredients
- kitchen portering
- assisting with busy lunch service when The Deck is open
- adhering to health and hygeine regulations
Salary is £9.00 per hour and includes all the benefits included as standard, including Christmas off. To apply send us a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Chef de Partie
We're hiring a Chef de Partie - come & join our Kitchen team at Table 22 Restaurant at The Regent Hotel. The role could also be suitable for someone who is looking to progress in their career as a Chef.
We also serve our popular outside bar The Deck, during the summer months.
There are loads of benefits of working for our award-winning, family-run hotel, including
- Christmas off
- Good hours - no 11pm finishes
- No functions or wedding catering
- Staff Christmas party
- Competitive salary
- Twice-yearly share of tips
- Dinner on your birthday
- Meals on duty
Job role to include:
- Preparation of ingredients & dishes, and ensuring each section is adequately stocked.
- Prepare menus in collaboration with colleagues
- Efficient & consistent cooking with attention to speed and quality.
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards.
Salary is £18,000-£21,000 dependent on experience. Live in is available.
If you are a Chef de Partie whom is able to multi-task, work efficiently under pressure of a busy dinner service, communicate well & is also looking for great benefits from your work, send us a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org