PLEASE DO NOT COME TO STAY IF YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19. OR HAVE RECENTLY BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO DOES.
From 19th July 2021 we will still be open to Hotel Residents only until further notice.
Face coverings are no longer madatory in the hotel although our team will continue to wear them.
We encourage all guests to make use of the hand sanitising stations around the hotel.
Any reservations made direct with the hotel on a flexible basis are now subject to free cancellation up until 24hrs prior to arrival. Please see the policies on your booking confirmation.
You will be required to book a time slot for breakfast so as to avoid crowding in the restaurant
Health & Safety of guests and staff is still our number one priority. This does mean that we continue to have in place procedures that affect the services we can provide, however you will always be met with the same warm welcome.
• Staff wearing PPE
• Investing in signage
• Installing plastic screening where necessary
• Introducing hand sanitisers around the public areas
• Liaising with suppliers to ensure they are also practicing Covid-safe measures
• We have changed the cancellation policy from 48 hours prior to arrival, to 24 hours.
• Reducing Housekeeping services – especially cleaning during the stay, to limit the risk to our Housekeepers.
• Introducing a new Housekeeping standards checklist, and increasing frequency of cleaning in public areas
• Keeping public areas as ventilated as possible.
• Using chemicals that have been professionally tested as to be effective against covid-19
• Introducing slots for breakfast, so there is no queuing.
We will of course follow all Government regulations and restrictions as they are updated.